Havering Council has recently appointed Renaisi to write a Business Growth Strategy for the borough. This work will build on our previous work in Havering to develop a comprehensive regeneration strategy for the borough.
Specific tasks include:
- an appraisal of the current business community (including key sectors, business performance trends/performance and the geographical spread of industrial/office locations)
- in-depth consultations with over 50 businesses and organisations in the borough including business support agencies, property agents, Work Programme providers and key financial institutions?
- an analysis of the Council’s current business support framework
- a review of inward investment into the borough??a SWOT analysis of business in Havering?
- writing a set of recommendations for future business growth in the borough, incorporating issues of place marketing, communications and feasibility.
- Facilitating a Focus Group in late January with Council officers from a cross-section of departments
Renaisi has extensive experience of supporting local authorities to stimulate growth, revitalise town centres and encourage inward investment. For more information on our services please contact Rob Pearce on 020 7033 2600.